Change of plans

Monday afternoon we dug another test hole in the font yard to see if we could find the bottom of the foundation. There we also tried to drill some test holes. All in all it was not very successful. So we decided we would hire a company to drill a few holes through the foundation.

Once the decision was made we tried to find out what we would do the rest of the afternoon, but a lot of the work depended on the finishing of the sewer and the concrete floor. But then we remembered we had decided to get rid of some of the windows and there was a bad beam that needed partial replacement. So plenty of work to do.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: