Toilet works and clover field

This week was a week with an extra free day, as it was re-independence day on Tuesday. So after I tried some first filling of holes and connections of the plaster plates with Rotband (which was coarser then I was used to in the Netherlands) I put in a ceiling in the toilet on Tuesday. Because it was nice weather I also straightened the front yard an sowed clover there. This was a nice tip of an acquaintance, who told it does not grow tall, so you don’t have to mow it and it has nice flowers that also attract bees, so the choice was easy.

During the weekend Jeff helped getting more plaster plate and I changed the pressure vessel from the heating system from laying horizontal to hanging vertical, as that was what it said on the vessel and it was not performing as expected.


If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.