The start of the new floor

Now the pipes are insulated, we can finally close the floor. Since the floor was very uneven, we decided to put OSB as floorboards. The first part went pretty smooth. The second row needed a bit more work. Since we had moved the water meter, we can place the wall different then we first anticipated, so we decided to change the location of the canalization pipe to upstairs.
When this was done and we where about ready to put in the first board of the second row, my dad cracked through the underfloor. Oh well, tomorrow there will be another day.

In between I also made a new handle for one of my hammers.
As it is also Good Friday we had a short day, so we could attend a concert.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.