Finally the underfloor!

Almost 2 weeks after starting to take out the wooden floor, today we could finally make the floor level. As a last thing we filled the septic tank with the stone we took out from the floor. This really cleaned up the garden nicely. I topped it off with a piece of styrofoam and pur and covered it was a put of sand.

The floor is ready to put in the styrofoam. I found it very rewarding, finally some construction again after all this demolition.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: