Compost heap and bedroom door

After such a productive vacation week, the result for this weeks seems pretty little. As the compost heap in the back of the garden was getting a bit unorganized, I figured I make good use of the pallets that where used to deliver the pellets. With them I build a much more organized compost heap.
The next thing in line was the bedroom, as when that is finished it will start a series of event towards finishing a lot of things around the house that are either waiting for each other or for the space to do it.
I started with a door frame. The existing wall was not entirely level, but I figured it was good enough. Next thing I created a room for the upstairs en suite toilet.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: