Cleaning out the shed

With the wall fixed up, I figured I could clean out out shed and make a space for the garden tools and for the bags of pellets, as that way they are closer to the heater.
The work mostly consisted at taking out the wood I put there from the first work almost 2 years ago. I moved it to the old shed in the back of the garden where I have stored more wood until I get to cut it in pieces for the sauna heater.
When the place was empty I could broom it clean and make a rack for the bigger garden tools. I cut a few pallets to size, so the bags with pellets would fit on them and moved the last bags from the garage to the shed. I guess it is time to order some more.

Later in the week I moved some of the last rubble that my dad dug out the bathroom area to the very back of the garden, where there is a piece of no-ones land, that can use some straightening. Later that day the pellets where delivered, so I could check how they would fit. Pretty nice, I would say.

Workbench and garden shed

After a week of very visible work a week of less noticeable work followed. I finished the driveway outside of the gate, but then I went back into the garage and worked on the workbench. When I dry fitted all the joints I was impressed by how sturdy the workbench was already. I was looking forward to gluing it all together.

I also wanted to close the wall in the garden shed that has been build on the back of the house as there is still some cold air seeping in. For the bathroom I had taken out half of the windows, so there was a spare part on both sides of the window on the outside. While doing this, I noticed the part of the wall under the window was pretty crooked, so the result was not perfect, but good enough for a shed.