During the week the 2 din Android radio from AliExpress came in, so time to put that in the car. It turned out a nice puzzle of wires to sift through, find the right connections and adapters. Since the antenna was broken I also needed to replace that, good thing there was a nice affordable replacement especially for this type of car, but at home I found out it also needed another adapter. So I had way to many trips to the car part store. Good thing it is around the corner.
After the radio was working I started measuring the drawers it had made for my Berlingo before to fit them in the back of the car. That will work out nicely. Something for next week. Also I started checking the second hand market for better tires and roof bars for the rooftop tent.